I'm E.W. Childers and my small firm is dedicated to the big idea that regular people need representation too. I'm a proud member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association and I've practiced law in courts throughout Central Oklahoma since since 2006.
- admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state and municipal courts
- admitted to practice in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- extensive experience in family and domestic proceedings
- extensive experience representing people in difficult criminal matters
- extensive experience negotiating claims with insurance companies on behalf of seriously injured people
- graduate of the University of Oklahoma (2002) and of the Oklahoma College of Law (2006)
- Army Veteran with deployment experience to Iraq
I've seen enough to know a good deal from a bad deal, when to fight and when to negotiate, and I'll always tell you the truth.